- Parent Information
- Students should not be on campus prior to 7:30 am. Teachers begin supervising students after 7:30 am.
- Children should enter the blacktop and line up in their designated lineup location. Playground equipment (handball, tetherball, big and small toys, etc.) are not permitted before school.
- After being dismissed by their teachers, all students are to walk directly to their destination: bus loop, pick-up locations, home, etc. Playing on school grounds is not permitted after school.
- Please make arrangements to have your child picked up promptly at dismissal each day. Students may not wait for any length of time at school after dismissal time. LNES does not have the personnel tor provide supervision outside of the specified arrival and dismissal times.
- Parents driving students to and from school are asked to adhere to the safety guidelines and follow directions from the school staff.